25.6.12

WHITE WHEELS & BASKETS.









dustyburrito, m-a-r-v-e-ll-e-d, nytimes,yokoharrimon. 

After hundreds of driving lessons, nearly crashing into the side of a Porche on a roundabout and managing to fail my theory test by running a sheep over, it is clear to say I have no ability or passion for driving. I have looked numerous times into other forms of transport and it is safe to say that buses are not for me. After borrowing my brother’s bike in an emergency last summer, I have come to the conclusion that they aren’t all that bad. 

From looking at fashion editorials and 2012 catwalks there were bikes with baskets, bells, white trims, huge wheels, bikes seemed to be the no.1 accessory and I decided that I had to have one in my life. As good as my older sister is she bought me one and is currently renovating it, it will soon be with me in Nottingham, I’ll be sure to take photos and post up as soon as it arrives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment